Jun 10, 2010

The Flu

As you know im not really active this few days,thats because....

I kena the cibaipukimacaucibaitamade H1n1 flu virus.

This stupid flu...basically made me have fever to 39 degrees.

1) I basically lost appetite
2) Sit at home,doing nothing... like orang cacat =.= at least i was enjoying Prince of Persia The Forgotton Sands , which i did finish in 12 hours.
3) Body ache, whole body pain
4) A little Hammer on the head,ever 2 seconds.
5) Very serious coughs and sow throat

The flu took over me 1 week ago,yes people,i had this flu 1 week ago..
Its been like 10 days already and now im developing coughs,different symthoms each time.

I first got it by sunday,which gotten serious at night, i went to ONG SUM PING Clinic and got an ispection for '' Tamiflu '' which is used to prevent H1n1,and other medical meds,i then by next day went for 'Blood test' which the doctors want to test my blood which im an '' infected''.Today is another teribad day,i went to RIPAS hospital...to ask why my fever never drop,doctors say you may have h1n1 flu,i was omfgwtf...siao liao...they gave me anti-biotics and after eating it...im feeling better..

It may seem like tomorrow im gonna start work,im seriosuly damn bored staring at the ceiling everytime...for once..actually...

Im missing work..

Thats all, :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patut jua ko nada!!! bwahaha XD