Jun 10, 2011

Random Deck Post #5

Hi Readers, since my Tengus came from the USA , just made a Tengu doppel deck. And if you say Tengu's gonna be ban, i doubt it , if you start with an open hand of 2 tengus , scoop is the only way out , it clogs up your hand , I would say it works great in Scraps though.

In the meantime , Brunei Darussalam is filled with Bushiroad Madness , i gotta say Weib Swartz and vanguard is kinda fun , make your favourite anime deck mines are Fairy Tail and Nanoha , although when you play '' Climax '' in Weib Swartz , it sounds kinda wrong , aherm '' Climax '' = '' Girls '' >_> The good thing is you dont need a broken deck to win like ygoz. All you need is good luck.


Tengu Doppel Plants -



Cloudian Quasar , Its for the lol man, this deck is so random . I like Creature swap . Awesome Tech.

Its good if you draw Emperor Decree first turn. My Gf uses a Hopeless and killed me when she activated DDV , can you feel the ouch. Drop your whole hand .






Gonna wait for the next booster and next week is the release of SD Dark world , Oh yeah!

And 2 more weeks , WS Madness @@

Good Night Readers.

1 comment:

StitchStitch said...

Lol ouch. I remember playing my monster mash deck and getting hit with Deck Devistation Virus. >.< it really hurt lol!