Nov 20, 2010

Tourney Report 20-11-2010

Okay Bruneians had a tourney on the 2oth of November which was Yesterday.Before joining i was so happy , until i drove my car out and guess what . '' I had an accident '' cb. This car stopped in the middle of the road wanting to cut to the next lane. I turned the stering so right.. and i happen to save myself...just in time, i didnt crash , but just a scratch on my left door , which repairs ,and luckily i had a good friend that introuced me to this car shop , total repairs - $200 cb, thats 2 muthafucking ''Storm of Raganrok '' boxes . Could have pulled Kizan and shit... =_=

I arrived at the scene and duel . At this time , my mood was soo damn low. But sigh , just duel.

Turns out.
First Game - Lee Zakaria (Reptiallanes )

1) Got him down to 400 or so when , i had Oppression and Hero Blast , He tributed his monster for Raiza and Boom , i lost (x)

2) Hero Beat , spark here and there , Lee had annoying cards which was Emperor Decree which slows down half of my game , sparked his ''Emperor Decree '' and resume game as usual. I won (o)

3) Almost the same story as game one , Raiza came out , spin my monster and declared game . I lost (x)


I lost the very first game , Funny . My Opponent was shaking man , he was a good player. Bringing Reptiallnes to scene.


2nd game - Foo ( GB)

1) Rai oh basically steals the Spotlight. (o)

2) I think Rai -Oh stole the spotlight again. (o)


3rd game - Hanhui ( AGD Machina Deck)

1) He plays Geartown , summons something and ends . I summoned whacked his monster and ends , He Double cyclone , summoned Ancient Gear Dragon and pushes for game. (x)

2) I did some control. Grandmole pushed his AGD up to hand and control from there. (o)

3) Summoned Alius , Had 2 Honest in hand , control from there...onwards (o)



4th game - Dean ( Monarchs )

1) Something happened , i think spark here and there , damn one of the slowest game ever. I stalled.. here and there. (o)

2) Dean had a lot of Dandylion on defence. I slowly whack one by one till one left , he tributes it for Raiza which i '' Effect Veiler '' . Then i think i summoned 3 1900 beatsticks and Dean opened Torrential and i ''Starlight Road '' and then Pushes for game . (o)

5th game - Kelvin (BF)

1) I summoned Alius , He whacks , I whack . He solmened , I Solemn his Solemn , He sets , I trunade and pushes for game (o) Solemn makes all the game ends Fast.

2) It was BF control , I set so many cards, end up. Deltra Crow . Cruel Story . He dark armed , i Divine Warning , not enough LP, goyo whacks and i died (x)

3) Woah Epic Game , I almost lost this one , i sided from Hero Beat --> Dimensional Eatos Hero .
So he Trishula me i think , which cost his monsters to be removed from play , He normal summoned Kalut and then i think he Synchro for Stardust dragon , i stalled using Alius , and played Dimensional Fissure , Tricked him , Provoke to punch , But Kelvin thought that i had prison and he ended , He played Icarus which i negated using Dark Bribe , I had a previous set solemn. Then i Dark Hole his Stardust and Bye Bye due to Dimensional Fissure . Then Summoned Rai oh and push for game LOL. (O) i remember this so well coz its so epic.

Final - Sean (GB)

1) Sean won by early lead , by controlling the game . Couldnt beat his 3 Laquari which are 2100 each . (x)

2) I remember sean doing some stunts , all i can remember was he summoned Secutor and SS Test Tiger , and i throwed out EFFECT VEILER . I summoned 3 Hero and control from Next turn XD (O)

3) He summoned , i summoned , I summoned Alius , , .. =_= . I summoned Grandmole and stalled and Set Divine Warning , he calls contact and Fused with Bestiairi, muahaha Trap! , Opened Divine Warning . Sean then Summon Prisma and ends his turn. Cant remember well after this actually.

=_= . I have Miracle Fusion , Miracled for Shining and punch his GB , His prisma , switches to defence . Sean has 2 Back row. I drew '' Monster Reborn '' which reborned his '' Gyzarus '' blows his 2 set and then summoned Alius and Punches for game.. Phew. (o)

Results : 1st

LOL. Didnt expect that. Sucks to be in an Accident actually yesterday




My Side Deck - Consist of totally changing my Hero Beat --> Dimensional Eatos , i love people that abuse thier grave. (Y)


Traps - Common Common Stuff..la.. Nothing Big.

1 of each card, situational.

Hero Blast kills anything below 1900.




Magik - I do not have Gaia or Novamaster , so Super Poly i reduce to 1 ._.

Spark was godly .



Monsters - All Hail Effect Veiler , For the monsters, they all help each other.

Rai- oh stops adding cards to hand , (Y) GB

Honest - 80% Light .

4 Dual - which is enough to Spark here and there.

Grandmole - Bounces Synchros.











The end.

No comments: